Information for Visitors
Retford Golf Club has a reputation for looking after visitors extremely well. Our friendly and helpful staff are dedicated to making your visit enjoyable. Our catering is of a high standard and we are proud of our excellent golf course.
We are sure that you will enjoy your day at Retford and we look forward to welcoming you.
This page of our website provides miscelleneous information for visitors.
Bar / Restaurant Hours
Our kitchen is open every day except Christmas Day and Boxing Day and our bar service is usually available, subject to seasonal opening hours, whenever the course is open. However, if you expect to be very late back to the clubhouse and want service, please inform our clubroom staff before you tee off.
You can view or download a comprehensive guide to our dress code at the bottom of this page.
For the protection of our course and the benefit of other players, we expect visitors to respect the usual "Rules of Golf," including:
- Avoiding slow play. If you are more than a hole behind, please give way to the following group if they are waiting behind you
- Replace divots, rake bunkers, repair pitch marks, and put litter in one of the numerous bins provided on the course
- Please ensure that your mobile phone is set to silent/vibrate
These can be found in summary on the scorecard and in full in the course section of this website. Also note:
- Buggies and trolleys must not cross white lines, and where possible should stay on laid paths
- There are a number of blind drives on our course each equipped with a bell to inform the following group that it is safe to tee off. Please remember to ring the bells as you pass them
Health & Safety
The safety and well-being of our members and visitors is very important to us. Please review our Health & Safety Information before playing. Buggy users (own or hired) should also note our buggy-specific safety policy - please see the Health & Safety section of our website.
|File Name||File Size|
|Dress Code August 2015.pdf||55.63 kB|